Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A day of nothing

I haven't had anything to write about all day. Not a single topic. I really dug deep – I read the news, scanned blogs, scrolled through meaningless tweets, skyped friends, looked up holiday destinations, eavesdropped on conversations, fuelled an office argument. Nothing...

On a lighter note, I'm desperately excited that the inconvenient hurdle that is Wednesday is almost out my way – it's kind of a nothing day: too early in the week to go out, but far enough into the week that you feel you need to do something mildly exciting or rebellious. But I'm all out of rebellious after the festive season. And the means to fund it!

'Mildly exciting' on my agenda looks like TV and takeaways... solo. And, to be honest, I'm quite content with that. It's when I start talking to myself you can be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment