Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Creating your own happiness


While I have a brief gap in my work load I'll get to a little posting. I have simply fabulous news!... Wait for it... I found a flat!!! %$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()(&&%$@!!! Am ecstatic with my remarkable find and, as sad as I am to leave my wonderful home on the sea, am itching to have my own little space that I can decorate and arrange as I like. It's so pretty! And cute! And just by signing the lease (which I am only doing tomorrow... Pray nothing goes wrong) I already feeling like I've crossed that significant boundary into adulthood! Goodbye the me who refuses to take out the rubbish and who sometimes doesn't wash the dishes for days, or the me who sometimes can't be asked to make her bed, or leaves Hunters Dry bottles lying around, and old mugs of tea. I am going to become a real domesticated woman – I'm going to buy flowers, put up paintings and actually fill my fridge! I can snuggle on my little couch in front of my little TV or listen to my little hi-fi and cook myself a little bowl of spag bog (I make the best in the world) and sit at my little table overlooking Greenpoint and the stadium and the gorgeous ocean. Excitement! 

But that's only in May. So to kill time am currently organising a house-cooling party... There's not much to it, just girls and champagne. What more do we really need in life? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment