Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Start spreading the news...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy... packing... coz am off to this place tomorrow ------>


...yup, that's right. And won't be back for two whole entire weeks! That's like a year in dog years!

I might just NEVER come back.

Jealous much?

Unfortunately packing is proving a little more challenging than expected since the weather in New York has decided to go from 30 degrees one week, to 20, and now dropping to a whopping 5 degrees and rainy. This has resulted in my spreading out the contents of my entire wardrobe across my 4m by 4m studio apartment and flipping a coin to help me to decide whether I pack for winter or for summer. (Also, I lost said coin in sea of clothing.) This morning, after wading through jeans, tops, coats, boots, jerseys, scarves, gilets, jackets, skirts, dresses, shorts, socks, bras... to front door, left for work with mismatched pumps and a pair of lace knickers attached to my jeans. Thank goodness Hot Trainer didn't spot me on my way to the car...

So, the Big Apple...

Picture a VERY Jolly Olive sporting gold stilettos and a mink coat, knocking back cosmos and getting my flirt on with dashing celebs in high-end clubs. Although, I'm far more likely to be found inhaling pizza slices, sporting a Knicks vest and rocking out at the Broadway Dance Center.

But I am seeing this: SLEEP NO MORE
And I got me one of these: NYC CITY PASS

So I'm ready to roll.

I'll catch y'all on the rebound.

3 comments:

  1. have only the BEST TIME EVER!! send postcards! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEeeeeeeeeEEEee! Postcards shmostcards. I'll be texting you with 24/7 updates!

      Delete
  2. Lucky girl. It's the place I wanna visit the most. :)

    ReplyDelete