Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sickness

So I didn't go to work this morning because I got a mild bug. That, mixed with the scorching heat, and I woke up feeling like I had about seven hangovers in one, and was seeing spots. After a much-needed siesta and buckets of H2O I feel like a human being again and just about ready to enjoy the big weekend ahead. Yes you guessed it – Queen's Plate tomorrow and two friends' birthdays, so non-stop frivolity from all angles. I best get some more rest and be sure I'm right as rain before I venture out into this weekend's sunshine (oxymoron?). If you're in Cape Town pop over to Cafe Neo this weekend for brekky – it's delish (with a Greek twist), on the sea, and certainly on my agenda considering it's a stones throw from my simply fantastic apartment.

Have a goodie. And if you're going, I'll see you at L'Ormarins in your whites and blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment