Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

At last

Anyone else got that Friday feeling? Am feel smug. And relieved. And overjoyed. And slightly amorous.

Lovely boyfriend just rang from the top of the slopes to tell me how beautiful it is up there. I'm hoping the subtext in that was that I am more beautiful than the snow-covered mountains, glistening beneath the Austrian UV rays... that must be why he rang. Even if I'm wrong I'm going to stick to that interpretation, as it's got me beaming and ready for a weekend of revelry.

Very much itching to get out into the sunshine, dressed up and clinging to my sundowner cocktail followed by a full-blown Friday feast with my rock-on flatmate. Will have to see where the night takes us. All I know is that no matter how long the evening goes on for, it better spit me out at the pool tomorrow so I can sport my new bikini. Maybe I should keep it in my handbag. 

Tip: If you're looking for a good tanning spot this weekend, away from the tiresome crowds, persistant gale and glacial Cape Town waters, then pop up to Mandela Rhodes House's rooftop pool and bar. That's where I'll be anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment