Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bring on the weekend

Well, it's cooler today. Thank god. One glass of Champagne last night and my poor, dehydrated body (after an hour's tap lesson), in sheer desperation, absorbed every last increment of alcohol within miliseconds leaving me feeling embarrassingly inebriated before I'd even sat down for my sushi. The heels were certainly a mistake. As was trying to drive home in them.

I am off to see Handful of Keys this evening, which is fantastic if you've never been. It's on at Theatre on the Bay in Camps Bay – if you love music (through the ages), comedy, piano and singing and intelligent wit, then this show's for you. I'm seeing it for my fourth time and it never gets old. But clearly I am... Who else spends their Friday evenings at the theatre?

See you at Tens tomorrow. I'll be the glazed-eyed groupy.

http://www.capetowntens.com/

 



1 comment: