Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, Snooze-day

This is what I started my very slow, sleepy morning off with. Now you want one, don't you? There is no better way to kickstart your Tuesday (or everyday if you're addicted like me!). Get your pert asses to Caturra on Seapoint Main Road to experience and revel in this gorgeously gigantic glass of gratifying, sensationally titillating heaven. They really do make the best freezocino's in the entire world – and you can believe me when I say that because, no matter what country I'm in, I always track down a place that serves them (even in Bali, Thailand, Greece, Spain, Paris, Portugal, Turkey, the States... you name it!). Caturra outdoes them all with its thick, rich, creamy sweet coffee injection... Aaaahhhhhhh (and it's made with powder and water and is fat free! Beat that!).

I certainly needed it to wake me up though. I had a tap lesson till 9pm last night which left me totally wired till about 11pm and then suddenly I just crashed and could barely keep my eyes open! Problem was my dreams the entire night were filled with tap rhythms and beats and time steps and when I wasn't in time I got really annoyed, which just woke me up. But then as soon as I fell asleep again it would start again. I basically spent the whole night concentrating so hard that I woke up even more exhausted than when I'd gone to bed. I need freezocinos on tap today (no pun intended)!

I ran out of face cream yesterday, at both my house and my boyfriend's. It wasn't a great time for such an occurrence since, as a result of my facial sunburn this weekend, my nose and forehead have begun to peel, fairly obviously, in a Chainsaw Massacre kind of way, and with no cream it looks and feels as if I have spent four days naked in a desert with no water and nothing to wash my face with but a facecloth made from sandpaper and gravel. I can't put on make-up when I don't have cream on so am trying inconspicuously to hide my face today. I'm refusing to turn around when addressed or to leave the safety of my computer screen, and am contemplating purchasing a very fashionable, preferably perforated, balaclava during my lunch break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment