Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All that jazz...


I've only just got around to today's post this second since, apart from working extremely hard of course, I have been frantically searching for a new car-insurance company – anything has to be lower than what I'm paying at the moment! It seems all the odds are against me since I own a black car, have had a minor collision, and am only 25. 

I am also refreshing Gumtree every 15 seconds in hope of finding a totally pimpin' bachelor pad on the Atlantic Seaboard (I have a mild obsession with the ocean, it makes me happy). Considering my rent budget, the word "pimpin'" may not be appropriate here. I will probably have to go with 'crusty' and 'decrepit'. But, suprisingly, some interesting options are popping up and I may end up in a totally decent shoebox, with perhaps a small woodern chair, a futon and a mini bar fridge! As long as I have offstreet parking or I'll have to sell my laptop to pay for the increase in car insurance...

I am off to a jazz dance class tonight to get my razzle dazzle on. At least if I don't get the part I still have a safe space to release my inner theatrical expertise! I also desperately need to tone my bottom before this weekend. – You are going to have to wait till the next post to find out what extraordinarily thrilling adventures I am embarking on this weekend at my friend's 30th. Let your imaginations run wild – and don't rule out hotels, cruises, spa treatments and cocktail parties...


No comments:

Post a Comment