Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

*Tiny bubbles*


You may well notice that to your right I have removed the fairly commonplace illustration of an olive or The Olive (that's me!) and replaced it with a picture of what you should by now have established is my one of my most favourite things in the world (second to Lovely Boyfriend, of course. Third place is drinking it with Lovely Boyfriend). The reason for this being that 'Champagne' has (before I post this blogpost) been tagged 12 times and 'bubbly' 7 times already on my blog. Evidently it plays a large part in my day-to-day existence. Not that I drink it for breakfast (although I wouldn't put it past me), but in the words of Madam Lilly Bollinger:

'I drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it – unless I'm thirsty.'

What a a suitable quote. And now the night of our house-cooling bash hath finally arrived. And guess where I'm going after work? The Champagne Shop (some call it a Bottle Store)!! 

Have a great weekend! Thanks to all my new followers for coming on board!

1 comment:

  1. Funny I wood have thought Frizzo's and Canadian boys would be in the top three, but what wood I know I'm just a tree.

    ReplyDelete