Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Going in for the shrill

I can say with complete confidence that this is probably the most I've ever laughed in my entire life. Decided to watch some of the 'female' Olympic SHOT PUT... I say female because those chicks are about as feminine as a jock strap. Anyway, peacefully watching away when I heard the most alarming, frightening sound and realised it was coming from the mouths of these competitors. 

The first one sounded like something out of Jurassic Park...


The second sounds like someone letting go of a balloon!!!... Or perhaps a cat being thrown off a cliff?


Needless to say I was literally in fits of laughter for the next hour. I had to keep rewinding to watch it over and over until tears were streaming down my face. Anyway, hope you enjoy the sound effects as much as I did!!

TURN THE VOLUME UP LOUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment