Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Catch some Z's


Just stepped out of a gorgeous Dermalogica MicroZone Facial, all clean and glowy and happy and shiny. Was walking confidently down the road to my car, pleased with my new radiant countenance, when a show-stopping gust of wind, typical of the Cape, let loose and consequently blasted every last scrap of dirt, sand, paper, crap, road kill etc into my face. Since my moisturiser hadn't quite sunk in yet, the contents of the street adhered to my skin and I got into my car with a face characteristic of a chimney sweep. I was left to wipe it down with my white top. It was a toss up between that or an old sock. Fail.

Have massive issues with my back and neck at the moment. Which has caused me to have a headache for three consectuive days. Chemist deems it appropriate to sell me Norflex Co saying the usual Myprodols, Propains, Grandpas etc won't work since my headaches are muscle-based. He tells me that Norflex Co will relax all my muscles and get rid of my headache... Great, I think, popping two at once. What he failed to tell me was that taking two Norflex Co is about the equivalent of downing four tequilas and a glass of red wine. You feel totally inebriated and drowsy...

I just went to the office kitchen, put my cellphone in the sink and started to dial my mother on my dirty cereal bowl. You can see people talking, but you can't for the life of you figure out what they are saying. I'm certain my Editor just spoke to me in Cantonese, so I just nodded diligently... then I nodded off on my keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment