Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Her Anus

Excuse the title. It really is foul. And I'm not a particularly foul-mouthed girl. But it did make me laugh out loud when I saw the sign in Hermanus and the 'm' had dropped off. Not even a halo-clad Pastor in his holy-water Jacuzzi could ignore the humour in that.

Butt anyway...

;)

Moving on.

This naweek am going to stay here:



... at 183 Marine Beachfront Guesthouse.

HOW PRETTY!!

Mental note: MUST PIN ALL THESE PICTURES TO 'BEACH HOUSE' BOARD!

Was supposed to be a surprise weekend. Naturally I let slip weeks ago. Am about as good as keeping secrets as I am at folding fitted sheets.

Plans for weekend:

Whale watching
Weight watching  Drinking and eating
Tanning (yes, I know it's 15 degrees, and raining, but I will sit on that beach)
Reading
Walking
Sleeping
Shopping (for future beach house ornaments)

And that just about does it.

I won't use the cliche 'we're going to have a whale of a time'. But it may be a whale (said in questionable Welsh accent) before I blog again.



No comments:

Post a Comment