Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Easy does it


This weekend has come at an excellent time. This ball of snot needs a timeout. Movies and looooots of healthy food (I eat more than usual when I'm sick because there's nothing else to do). Haven't touched bubbly in a week, which in my case deserves a frikken' medal. Or a bottle of Champagne. But going to get rid of this blasted cold first before I get back on my horse. Have been avoiding phone calls from friends in case someone tempts me with an awesome, unturndownable night on the town...

A quiet eveing lies ahead. TV, takeaways... Whilst Lovely Boyfriend is off galavanting around Cape Town, sidekick-less. Which I'm sure he much prefers!

Tomorrow kicks off with a complimentary 'high tea' at the One&Only (a media thing). Am taking Lovely Boyfriend's sister so we can dress up and go gossip our faces off over Lindt chocolate fondants. If my passages decide to clear, then I might replace tea with bubbly. But my ears are so blocked that I am quite literally 'playing it by ear'.
Sunday, Lovely Boyfriend and I are reviewing Tashas in Constantia. I plan on that being my only meal of the day (saving cash) and so am aiming to try the majority of the menu. Lovely Boyfriend is about to witness something he's never before seen.

That's all from me. I'm boring when I'm sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment